Thursday, January 1, 2009

About


Hello, my name is Sam Regist and i run WebBanshee.blogspot.com.I am working as a security analyst in an international environment.Currently i am part of a team operating a MS HMC 4.5 Platform.This blog is my way to express and share technical experiences i make in my everydays.I do not want to limit it just to the technical side of life.When there is something happening beyond HMC worth to mention, i usually wrap it in some words and give it a place in form of a post.

I know the feeling very well when you are looking for some hints or knowledge to solve an actual problem and you don't find nothing what really brings you a step forward.Because of this i try to write down technological related articles as exactly i can.I do not say i am perfect, so you are always welcome to suplement with a comment.Don't worry i am no smart ass.

If you consider to advertise on webbanshee.blogspot.com click the MailMe button in the header or the Contact button in the footer section.

Thanks for your visit.Feel free to browse the categories by clicking the label clowd to your right.



Have a nice day


Sam
Bookmark and Share